My focus was colouring different skin tones with my Copic markers; you'll see from left to right:
- Mixed or Native - Skin: E00, E31, Hair: E57, E35, E31, Dress: YG11, TG06
- Asian - Skin:E31, E51, Hair: 100, E29, E57, Dress: YR02, YR07
- Caucasian - Skin:E50, E51, E00, Hair:E31, E51, E00, Y21, Dress: B00, BG01, BG45, BG49
- African - Skin:E11, E31, E35, E57, Hair:E57, E29, Dress: BV00, BV01, V17
- Little girl - Skin: E31, E11, E00, Hair: E29, E57, E35, Dress: RV10, RV32, RV34
- Tights: RV10
- Shoes: RV11, C1
- Shading and floor: C1, C5
- Airbrushed background: RV11, C5
I'll tell you it took a lot of trial and error mixing the few colours I have to come up with two or three tones to shade the skin tones and the African one took the longest to get just right but I love how she turned out. I put a pink tights RV10 overlay on all their legs after they were coloured and shaded. Not too happy with the ground, but the airbrushing and colourless blender helped a bit. I have a bit of work ahead of me in expanding my skin-tone options going forward.
Take a look at the back of my card, you can certainly see thorough this card stock weight how much ink I had to use to blend my African skin tone, and some of the darker colours.
And I made my own envelope with a 12x12 sheet to match and just folded it and basically "winged it" as I folded and cut until I got it the way I wanted. I softened the flap with my corner rounder.
Wait! Can I see?
Stamps: Big Girl's Class, Just Rite stamps
Paper: Neenah white cardstock, misc from my stash
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, my computer printer
Accessories: Copic Markers, Copic airbrush, Nestabilities Classic Circle and scalloped circle, QK Revolution, scor-pal, scor-pal mat, Fiskars finger knife, CM Straight cutter, CM corner rounder, Stickles - Crystal, foam squares, EZ Runner adhesive, Elmers Rubber Cement,
Challenges:Copic coloring of Ethnic Skin Tones, PCP Phindy's Place - something new and different challenge, Just Magnolia - Paper Pleating
Resources: SCS Making an easel card
· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix