New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Goo Goo Baby Tent Card - how cute!

So on my way to dinner, driving down the highway I thought OMG!! I won't get to post this cutie becasue I am about to give it away - so what did I do... whipped out my trusty camera and took the pic righ there on the highway - LOL - you know I love you guys, right :)


I whipped this "baby" up in no time ... nothing like hubby saying we've been invited out to dinner at the last minute to a friend's place who's baby shower was postponed because she had the flu (while preggo - yuck!) and the resceduled date conflicts so I really wasn't prepared to bring her a gift and hadn't prepared a card yet. So, I always wanted to try this style of card and had the perfect size of scrap cardstock to fold for it to fit into my cute little 3X3 envelopes and the perfect paper and little buttons to fiish it off. There's a tutorial/template here if you need it, and the ribbon and embroidery floss accent were coloured with my Copic Y21 and the edge of the card too.

¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails