New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Monday, December 7, 2009

BLOG CANDY ALERT!!

Happy Blogoversary to Meeee ;)

It will be my blogoversary soon and since you ladies have really been a wonderful and inspiring part of my daily life, I'd like to thank my BBFF's with some BLOG CANDY!!!
Pa rum pa pum pummmm!!!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
The prize:
A "pretty little thing" from my 2-week Caribbean cruise that could be used as an embellishment on a card, scrapbook page or other creative pretty thing :) Yeah... I will search 12 Caribbean islands for a pretty little souvenir for YOU my wonderful BBFFs - how fun!! (BBFFs = BestBlogFriendsForever = followers)

The details:
Just become one of my BBFFs before the deadline and you're in! If you are already a BBFF - you already have an EXTRA chance of winning. I've printed my original BBFFs list, and I'll print a current list on the deadline and cut em up and stick them in a seashell and pick the lucky BlogBabe ;)

Buuuttt... since comments are really really fun, I'll file my email notifications of comments in a folder and then print and cut up the names so as many comments as you leave is as many MORE chances you get to win this Pretty Little Tropical Thing. Let me be clear, comments are fun but are not necessary to win - it just increases your chances of getting lucky!! WOOT! WOOT!

The deadline:
Upon my return - on Tuesday Feb 23rd - I'll select a winner. I am so looking forward to shopping for something pretty for YOU while cruising the high seas to Barbados, St.Vincent, Grenada, Curacao, Bonaire, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Tortola, St. Kitts, Antigua, Dominica and back in Barbados :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
(tee hee - no pun intended!!)

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

8 comments:

  1. I love your blog. It was really nice to meet you at the Certification Class. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of your trip! Thanks for offering us some tropical teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nikki that sounds so lovely! I wish I was going on a cruise :) take me with you? Hope you have a fab time and I left a link with your candy deets on my sidebar hope thats ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers on the side of your blog. Congrats on your one year blogaversary. Have a
    great time cruising.
    Thanks for the opportunity to win some blog candy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea, but I'm a bad one to visiting and not leaving comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. by the way, your followers thing isn't working and wasn't last time I visited either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2:00 AM - are you crazy woman ???

    Here, I posted :)

    Have fun and stay safe!

    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails