New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Vinyl Cutting Ideas for your DigitalCraft Cutter

Wow! I know my digital craft cutter can cut vinyl, and I know that Quickutz sells cutter files for this purpose, but my imagination was seriously stretched when I began realizing the limitless possibilities of what (if I had the time) I could create. I found myself on the http://www.rightonthewalls.com website and it blew my mind! Check them out for some awesome products to purchase or ideas for your own inspiration.

For example, this rightonthewalls quote uses the Aquarelle FREE font that I first discovered when I did my daughter's first birthday thank you cards, how simple and stunning. You have to check them out and see what absolutely adorable things they have... especially the one for twins under the home and then nursery link - how awesome!!



· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails