Here's a neat technique using the Copic Colorless Blender "refill solution" where I coloured the jeans and then dabbed colourless blender onto a texture stamp and then stamped the blender on the pants to get the texture - awesome!
I didn't keep track of the Copic marker numbers but gathered them off the table for this pic. I can determine which colours I can see when I look at this so ask if you are interested. I am having major wireless keyboard problems and therefore typng and p eting is quite a chore :( Sorry.
Once I was done, I used Flower Soft to make the snow look more realistic, another fun product.
Ta daa :)Recipe:
- Stamp: Cornish Heritage Farms SL-3136WUM Cheesecloth backgrounder
- Stamp: Winter WOnderland by Sugar Nellie
- Polar WHitre Flower Soft & glue
- Copic Markers & Colorless Blenderon Neenah paper
- Misc paper and card base
- Today's Sweet Sketch Wednesday
· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix