New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Scor-Pal

I've had my eye on the scor-pal for a long long loooong time, and hesitated because I have been able to "make-do" with rulers, a bone folder that I got many years ago, good luck and trial and error... Then, the lovely, talented Bonnie over at Craftiblog posted a gift card holder she made from a tutorial, and I was inspired... sostarted scouring the net for a great deal on the scor-pal :)

Everywhere I called locally didn't carry them, or were out of stock, I wanted the real-deal because they have a self-healing mat you can put over it, it's 12X12 just like my sacrapbook pages which serves as your workspace which I really like! I have a self-healing mat from Creative Memories which is honest to goodness, about 10 years old, and it's a little small sometimes, so the larger surface will certainly be welcomed. So, from local shops, Craig's List, eBay, Kijiji, and all those fun stops, there were none to be found for a reasonable price. Most would have killed me on shipping to Canada... except the actual skor-pal website!!!

Would you believe they have free shipping anywhere in North America (includes Canada), and that they ship from British Columbia (in Canada) to avoid customs charges AND they are selling their product at par!!! You have to phone or email in your order to get this promo though, and I did - and they were true to their promo - OMG!!! This is priced better than the scrapbook stores in my area too!! So, i emailed the my order details and soon enough, I got aPayPal invoice for exactly what I had asked for - in Canadian dollars and with free shipping... AND in British Columbia, they have less taxes than we do here so I scor'd again ... scor-pal... get it ;) This is well worth the wait, I am very excited!

Now, without any further delay, here are the awesome tutorials from StampTV:
and

Beauuuuu'deee'fulll!

UPDATE... Diana over at scor-pal is so lovely, she reminded me about this great resource for ideas!!
· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails