New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Get Organized - Step 1: PLAN

Okay, think about what you use, what you need, and what you can live without since we only use 20% of our stuff 80% of the time - if you use something a lot, find a home for it. Everything you own needs to have a home; a place where you always put it when you’re finished and can find it when you need it. Organizing takes a lot of thought and preparation before you actually begin decluttering, so ask yourself the following questions as you sort, find a home and toss:
  1. Do I need it?
  2. Will I use it?
  3. Do I have room for it?
  4. Do I like it? Think about it, if you don’t even like it, get rid of it!!!
    ... Stay tuned, more to come...

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails