New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Thanks chick ;)

The stickles do not photograph well on this shot, but it was a fun card to make. I tried the easel card again, in a 6X4 size but I don't like how long it ends up, I much prefer dimensions closer to a square, or with a wider base and not so tall. Ever since that Copic Challenge with different skin tones, I've intentionally been working this image every which way because it's quick and fun to colour. This one has dark hair, I need some more grey tones to attempt black or very dark hair but for now, this is it. Stay tuned for my take on a blond, coming very soon :) Ope! That little bit peeking at the bottom is the inside of the card, it wasn't sitting flat when I took the pic.
I have this paper pack, meant for tearing as the inside is a shade lighter than the outside which is really pretty but the colours are soooo close to Copics it's awesome! Take a look at my Copic coloured white ribbon and the paper circle backing on my thank you. Neato!

And here's the stars of the Copic show, didn't have time to write them down, just took the pic this time - see below for more cards.



- One entry for already being a BBFF,
- One entry for being a BBFF at the end of the contest,
- One entry for each comment made during the contest,
- The possibilities are endless!!



Get your own free Blogoversary button!


Contest deadline: Feb 23rd, 2010
Click here for the details

Thanks Chick

Stamps: Rachel
Paper: Neenah white cardstock, from my stash
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, my computer printer, copic markers and airbrush
Accessories: ribbon



· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails