New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gosh I love my Copics


Siiiigh... if I could do my Copic experience all over again, I'd start by buying the Copic Lights set, and build my markers from there. I'd search blogs and see what coloured images I like and what colours I'm attracted to and continue writing down colours. I'd download the Copic Colour chart and plot my wish list.
I personally started with a beautiful exciting brights set of 12, most of which I never use. I use skin tones, hair tones, my faaave denimy colour, lilac, green, blue, cool greys for shading and lots of turquoise - but everyone's style and colour preferences are different.
Once I learned how the light markers "push" the darker inks and blend them, I really really wish I had started with this base kit, some greys, skins and lightish faves. InkyHeart has a hilarious post about her must have suggestions. But one day, you'll look at the Copic Colour Chart and say AHA!!! I get it, and I gotta get thatone.. and that one.. and oooooh, that one too ;)

I'm compiling my newest list of must haves and will report back soon.



- One entry for already being a BBFF,
- One entry for being a BBFF at the end of the contest,
- One entry for each comment made during the contest,
- The possibilities are endless!!


Contest deadline: Feb 23rd, 2010
Click here for the details


· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails