New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Get Well Wiper Card


A dear friend is having surgery tomorrow, and she's very appreciative of anything hand made so I whipped this one up tonight especially for her. You know, it had to be "different so I went over to SplitCoastStampers and found this neat little wiper card with a "Get well soon" pop up message. I am pretty tired, so unfortunately won't be adding any more doo dahs but I am happy with how pretty she is and how unique the card is so taaa daaa !!!

I really waned to show how important using three tones is... here's her "roots" to give definition to the right but not on the left, pretty neat, huh ;) Then After I was happy with the "fullness" of her hair, or volume of bigness LOL, I went in and added highlights where the light would hit.

I love it :) I know she will too...

Pretty neat, huh!

And don't forget!!

- One entry for already being a BBFF,
- One entry for being a BBFF at the end of the contest,
- One entry for each comment made during the contest,
- The possibilities are endless!!

Contest deadline: Feb 23rd, 2010
Click here for the details

Get Well Wiper Card
Stamps: Greeting Farm

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, my computer printer
Accessories: Ribbon adhesive, ribbon & paper from my stash, Spellbinders circles, Copic Airbrush, Copic Markers,

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails