New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Friday, January 29, 2010

10 Things I Love About Mom


This evening I found a great tutorial for this cute little meander book and thought it would be a perfect alternate to a Valentines card for my Mother in Law.  Here' the almost final product, I'll put some tags with ribbon pulls in once I write up my little messages.








- One entry for already being a BBFF,
- One entry for being a BBFF at the end of the contest,
- One entry for each comment made during the contest,
- The possibilities are endless!!
Contest deadline: Feb 23rd, 2010
Click here for the details

10 Things I Love About Mom
Stamps: Top Ten, Top Ten additions, Friends till the end, Treemendous, Love Circles
Paper: Neenah white cardstock, various cardstock from my stash
Ink: my computer printer, Memento Tuxedo Black,
Accessories: Copic Markers
Challenges: Color Throwdown #77,
Inspiration: SCS Meander Card tutorial, Dawn McVey



· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails