New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Get Organized! Storage ideas for your craft space

Get Organized!
In honor of January being National Get Organized Month, this post is the first in a five part series inspired by a Chrsitmas gift i recevied and VanillaJoy about getting organized!

I got a gift once of a professional organizer and was astounded at how much I knew about getting and being organized, but never ever used.. all in the head, no action! Someone had to pay money as a gift to me and hubby when we were expecting our litle one to have thsi P.O. give me tips, and in turn I gave her some of my own tips which she still uses today - and people PAYY her - why didn't I think of that as a career choice??? I decided to revisit some of the highlights on how to simplify your life by decluttering your craft space, or room or house.
Here are some pics I've collected of some cool storage ideas. I'd love if you'd leave a comment of what you use and on your ideas. I'd also love if you take up my CHALLENGE and post before and after pics on your blog and comment back so we can cheer you on!! Remember the extra incentive - you'll get an extra entry into my Pretty Little Tropical Thing BLOG CANDY - click here for the details just for commenting on any of my blog posts until the deadline - woot! woot!
Please share your links and ideas in the comments ..... :)
UPDATE!!
Here's some others:
· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails