New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tips & Tricks: Adding colors to digi stamps before printing

One last post before I leave...
...to go find YOURRRR blog candy (tee hee heee)...

This is a great tutorial on adding colour to digital images, how eaaazy peeeezeeeeyyy - and then resize, and then add some text and... well, I gotta add some Copic details and ... well, you get it ;)

But of course !!  Don't forget my
Pretty Little Tropical Thing
BLOG CANDY
- One entry for already being a BBFF,
- One entry for being a BBFF at the end of the contest,
- One entry for each comment made during the contest,
- The possibilities are endless!!
Contest deadline: Feb 23rd, 2010
Click here for the details

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails