New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cruising the big blue Caribbean Sea - Flowersoft Tutorial

Today we're cruising the big blue sea;
this has got to be the closest thing to heaven on earth I've ever known!

By now you should have guessed that these vacation posts were done before I left. If I get a chance to go online, I'll add to my prepared posts. So, as a treat, for following my adventures, I wanted to give you a tutorial on creating "flower soft" real cheap ;) Someone on my iloveknk group (I don't remember who, was it you Lynn? Thanks!) led me to this tutorial at hogwildaboutstamping and I never got around to posting it - so here's how YOU can make snow, SAND, grass or gravel using some styrofoam balls, a baggie and copic various inks:



Here's a link to some project ideas, and, I wouldn't be having this much fun and not remember you sooo....


... While I'm cruising the Caribbean Sea I hope this doesn't happen - my goodness!


WOW!
This was the last ship we were on... the Ruby Princess for a week in the Eastern Caribbean last year - beauuuutiful ship!!


And, I'd like to celebrate my 1st Pretty Little Things blogoversary with all of you wonderful and inspiring people who've become part of my daily life by thanking my BBFF's with some BLOG CANDY!!! See this post for details and I'll absolutely ship anywhere in the world!

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails