New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Antigua & Easel Card Tutorial

Where in the world am I??

Today we're docking in Antigua the island with 365 beaches... one for every day of the year :)
(pronounced an'teeg'ah, ignore the u)

Sooo... guess what I am doing today???


And since by now I must be dyyying to get my hands on my "stuff" here's a tutorial by the wonderful Beate that you may have already attempted, but this time we have scor-pal measurements - YAY! I love my scor-pal ;)

But I wouldn't be having this much fun and not remember you sooo....

... While I'm cruising the Caribbean Sea in February, I'd like to celebrate my 1st Pretty Little Things blogoversary with all of you wonderful and inspiring people who've become part of my daily life by thanking my BBFF's with some BLOG CANDY!!! See this post for details and I'll absolutely ship anywhere in the world!
· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails