New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

.•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•.BIG NEWS!!.•:*¨¨*:•. .•:*¨¨*:•.

The Pretty Little Tropical Thing BLOG CANDY WINNER is:



.•:*¨¨*:•. .•:*¨¨*:•. Nancy from Norway! .•:*¨¨*:•. .•:*¨¨*:•.


I've left you a message on your blog post Nancy, please email me privately with your mailing address so I can send you your goodies :)

Thanks for the 129 comments and with some bonus entries and all my BBFFs and new BBFFs for the 293 entries in this fun blog candy. I enjoyed shopping for you ;)  I'll post again with an update and sneak peek once Nancy contacts me with her details.
· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails