New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

1st stop - Barbados & scanning 12x12 scrapbook pages

We've been in Barbados for just over 24 hours with my sister-in-law, and one of my lovely bridesmaids who live here and we'll be setting sail today for a 14 day Caribbean cruise :)

We'll visit a total of 14 islands including our embarkation point here in Barbados in the next 14 days so stay tuned and see where we'll go .... I sure will have a lot of scrapbooking to do when I return! I may need this 12x12 scanning tutorial when return... but I wouldn't be having this much fun and not remember you sooo....

Happy blogoversary to meeee ;)
Here's a tour of our ship


While I'm cruising the Caribbean Sea in February, I'd like to celebrate my 1st Pretty Little Things blogoversary with all of you wonderful and inspiring people who've become part of my daily life by thanking my BBFF's with some BLOG CANDY!!! See this post for details and I'll absolutely ship anywhere in the world!




· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great (brief) stay in Barbados and a lovely cruise. The ship looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails