New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Curacao & Just Rite Stamps

Where in the world am I??
Today we're docking in Curacao
(pronounced cue'rah'sah'w)
I have some JustRite stamps, but I never imagined these possibilities!!

And wont this be fun with my little "almost two" year old :)

But I wouldn't be having this much fun and not remember you sooo....

... While I'm cruising the Caribbean Sea in February, I'd like to celebrate my 1st Pretty Little Things blogoversary with all of you wonderful and inspiring people who've become part of my daily life by thanking my BBFF's with some BLOG CANDY!!! See this post for details and I'll absolutely ship anywhere in the world!


· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails