New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tortola, BVI & Faux-drink card tutorial

Where in the world am I??
Today we're docking in Tortola, British Virgin Islands
By now, I've soaked up some sun and a few chick-drinks and would love to share the fun with you in this faux-drink card tutorial - have fun!! Leave me a comment if you try this, I can't wait to see some :) But I wouldn't be having this much fun and not remember you sooo....
... While I'm cruising the Caribbean Sea in February, I'd like to celebrate my 1st Pretty Little Things blogoversary with all of you wonderful and inspiring people who've become part of my daily life by thanking my BBFF's with some BLOG CANDY!!! See this post for details and I'll absolutely ship anywhere in the world!




· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails