New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Tropical Blog Candy - deadline Sunday April 4th at midnight

Well, I just wanted to say that my Tropical Blog Candy winner hasn't contacted me in a whole month, despite a couple emails and a comment on her blog (oh, so sad...) Sooo..... the gooodies are up for grabs and they need a loving home - maybe YOUR home :)    So I've reopened the PLT Tropical Blog Candy so I can find a nice BBFF to send my cute little Tropical Trinkets to.  Here's the deal... and this is selfish on my part, but WHY NOT, it's round two!


To qualify for my Tropical Blog Candy you MUST
advertise my blog candy in a blog post
or on your sidebar to qualify
and... you can do any combination of the following, 
EACH one is worth one entry:
  1. Already a follower - you've automatically got ONE entry.
  2. Become a follower as of today, get ONE more entry.
  3. Leave me a comment on *any* Pretty Little Things blog post and tell me how you found my blog (with a link back to the source if you can remember), get ONE more entry.
  4. Participate in this week's Pretty Little Palettes Challenge, and add your link in the tool by inlinkz.com. (How ever many new/different creations you enter will qualify for another entry into the draw)
  5. Leave a comment on THIS blog post *with a link* to a cool blog background specifically for the Pretty Little Palettes Challenge Blog *AND* tell me why you think it is appropriate and why it is better than the current background.  (However many cool links you leave, with your reasoning in *separate comments* will each be another entry for the goodies).

Deadline: Sunday April 4th at midnight
 · ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

2 comments:

  1. Because it is fresh and pretty http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/827/asInline.html

    From Kathy F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Nikki. Sorry your first winner didn't respond, but hey, that gives us all another chance! I found your blog some time ago because YOU became a follower of mine! Come and visit any time, I love stopping by yours, it's lovely! Aloha, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails