New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lovely New Babies

Baby girl Maia (aka Maya), here's a lovely welcome to the world card for you with some beautiful sentiments from  Papertrey Ink
Challenges: MojoMonday 128 sketch, Embellish Mag, CraftyCreations56 - cut/pop up flower, EBTKS 93 - Beads on the flower 

And one for your lovely Mummy who is feeling discouraged that her preeclampsia caused you to be born at 31 weeks as an emergency c-section.  She wanted you to fatten up and cook a little more, but she's on the mend and you are doing well :)  This card was fun because i used a bunch of stamps and mixed them all up on the inside.

Challenges: MMSC43, CupcakeCraftChall80 - round and round, 2 Red Bananas - behind the scenes

And this is for baby boy Amar, but I am not sure if I'll redo it tonight, I might, if I have time.  I know it's meant to be simple but it feels unfinished.

Challenges: CACC - blue/stone, ABC-O - use one paper

Now for some fun... do you see something wrong with this picture???


Yeah, it's totally the mirror image LOL :)  My digi cam got dropped and barely survived our cruise but handy hubby got out the scotch tape and put a roll at the battery and then taped the battery door shut sooo.... it worked but now that I've opened it to read the memory card, well... no camera - GASP!  Anyway, my handy dandy iMac has a camera so I used it to take a pic knowing it would probably give me dark images, but they didn't turn out too badly ;)  Just that they are mirror images LOL.  Well, I'll flip them horizontally at work tomorrow, no time now.  I thought it was kinda funny so I thought I'd share ;)

... and I didn't even use my Copics...


New Babies Cards
Stamps: PTI Baby,
Paper: Neenah white cardstock, Ellen Krans Daisy Ds blue stripe, ColorBox BLue Ink,
Ink: my computer printer, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers,
Accessories: fabric from m stash, paper from my stash,




     


· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

3 comments:

  1. I love the mirror image.. It almost makes you dizzy..hehe. Your card is perfect and the message is so sweet. I really like your blog.. How cool is that.. I am a huge flower lover.. Thanks for visiting my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the challenges. The inside sentiments are way cute. I love that you filled the inside that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Thank you for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge!.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails