New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Where's my Mojo?

AWWWWwww maaan?! Where the heck did my Mojo go? This morning I was brimming with ideas and visions of baby grins and cuddles and coudn't wait to get home to create 3 cards (all which are required for Hubby's last minute meeting with some old frinds who've recently had little bundles) 2 girls and 1 boy... and now.. I sit tired.  Haven't had a moment to myself all day and just want to go to bed.  Maybe it's the last minute notice... maybe it's the fact that I need to make three and not focus on just one!!  Maybe it's the almost 2 year old who's called me four times in the last 40 minutes asking for one thing or another (thank God she's trapped in her crib)... siiigh...  maybe Hubby's 4th of 5 night shifts are taking it's toll on me.  How on earth do single parents keep up?!  (silent prayer for them)

In the meantime, this Textuality class sounds very appealing ... anyone want to take it and be my virtual buddy??

WELL HELLOOOOooooo - That's why I love challenge blogs, that's what I'll do - hop on over and find me a challenge, and I won't peek at my own Pretty Little Palettes challenge until it launches on Friday, I'm looking forward to it too !!!


A quote from Chris Dunmire:
When I started quasi-blogging pieces of my creative journey on the Creativity Portal in July 2003 in a feature named "Inner Diablog", something unexpected happened to me. I found that the more I engaged in my own inner dialogue through writing, the larger my creative appetite grew. You would think just the opposite would happen — that I would eventually exhaust my energy and run out of things to write about. Not so.
I read a remarkable thought about the nature of creativity in an article by author Alan Cohen that describes this phenomenon.  He wrote:
 "Will you ever run out of creative ideas and expressions? Ha! The more creative ideas you have, the more you will discover. Creativity is a tree with countless branches that never stop blossoming."

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails