New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Friday, March 5, 2010

We Can Do It!!

I remember getting this book for one of my bridal shower gifts, and then researching what the big deal was with this 1960s type picture - pretty cool - and PERFECT for the very first Pretty Little Palettes challenge celebrating International Women's Day BUT... here I was thinking I'd come up with this sensational first entry for the challenge and then BAM!  BabyGirl is running a fever and I am home with her today sooo.... what more fun to do but make her a get well card together so that is exactly what we did.  SHE chose her best friend Dora "We did it!" for the card and helped me colour it with Copic Markers and if you look carefully you'll see her "imprint" with my Blue Iris ColorBox "cat eye" ink/chalk pad.

We think it's beauuutiful!
You know, I always meant to vLog so *snicker snicker* this is my first attempt and yet another first for today - LOL ;)


We Can Do It Card
Stamps: JustRite Stamps
Paper: Neenah white cardstock, misc from my stash,
Ink: my computer printer, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers,
Accessories: ribbon from my stash
Challenges: PLP#1



· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails