- Bandaid - not as cute as I'd hoped
- Bazooples - I deleted a biiiig huge thingy that had a bunch of stuff attached, I wrecked the darned thing after tracing it for ovver an hour!! Here's the mess anyway :(
- Buck toothed Bunny - she's cute :)
- Ganesh - I've noticed that a lot of logos for businesses would make good cutting files cause they are clean and simple!
- Heart Card - Surely useful, I like to mat the background so the complimenting colour comes through. It was really sexy cut in black with a hot pink background on the inside peeking out :)
Monday, February 2, 2009
Slooowly but surely...
... like a dinasaur, am getting this software to work and boyyyy is it ever painstaking! I have started a few .GSD files where I have pretty much had to trace the whole darned thing because the "get utline/trace" function SUCKS!! Anyhow, I haven't test cut these yet cause my eyes are dry and I am grumpy but I've uploaded them to my little download site, so BE WARNED, I haven't cut any of them, I'm just practicing!!! Any help you could offer owuld be muuuuch appreciated :) HELP!