New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My first swap file is just about finished !!

... and it's pretty darned cute if I may say so myself !!
I think I've racked up about 15 hours in the last 2 days working on the darned thing and getting ideas and techniques and all that, so I hope y'all will like my card, here's a teaser...
So that's it.... that's all you're going to get today until I can get a volunteer to help me with one simple straight fold-line (grrr!) that I can't get right, and then more help with converting to the file types to be submitted and finally then and only then I'll cut it, assemble and take a pic of my cute lil' thing!!

So... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails