New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm loving the weld function in the RM 5.1 software

So I am still not edu-ma-cated on the inkscape software yet although I now have it installed on my machine. However, I did manage to download the new RoboMaster 5.1 software last night from Quickutz for my original Silhouette machine and it has the weld function so I played with it and made a cute card for my Mummy that of course is yours to play with - ENJOY!!

Have a great day!!
Nikki


P.S. The jpg here is of my first test cut, afterwards, I did clean up the top and bottom ribbon holes to be smaller for the start of the ribbon line and also edited the width of the ribbon holes to be narrower and closer to the width of the ribbon too, so although I haven't cut it again, I am pretty sure it will be even cuter now! I added the "Mummy" cutout using the Lucida Handwriting font that is similar to the QK Marisa font.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails