New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tiffany's Box Inspired Wedding Card Holder

My lovely friend, the bride to be has a Tiffany blue and chocolate brown themed wedding and wanted this style card-holder to mimic her cake (squared, tiered) and to give the visual connection of her inspiration, a Tiffany's jewelery box.

Here's my creation and her beautiful idea - way to go Bride-ee!!




And earlier this year I cut out the monograms on my Silhouette using Pointed Brush font and helped her design and cut and assemble her invitations. Gotta give the girl credit, she really did go from being not-so-crafty to a super invitation maker extraordinaire!! She's even cutting straight lines now and eyeballing it with her scissors!! WOOT WOOT!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails