New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Christmas in July - how fun!!

WOOT WOOT! I did every single challenge on the 365 Cards blog for this week!!
After sacrificing much needed sleep it feels good to have been creative this week. Here's the 365 Card Day 135: On the outside looking in challenge.
I have always wanted to make a snow window so thanks to some pertty thick double sided cardstock here's my cute snowy window. My enclosed window is not secure enough though, I need some double sided tape to get my fairy dust and clear beads with silver lining better secured.
I think seeing the "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause" through the snow is my fave part!
Happy holidays and a half (since there's less than 6 months to go!!)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails