New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tips & Tricks: Removable Tape

I use Scotch 3M matte finish removable tape for all my die cutting.

I arrange the cut-out on my cutting mat (non-sticky) and put the tape on it, turn the whole taped thing over, add glue and position on my scrapbook page or card and press into place, then remove the tape strip.

This is how I would make my letters join when I was using the Quickutz Squeeze and then the Revolution. (Loving the weld feature on the QK Silhouette that does it for me now!)

I pride myself on still being on the same roll for 4 years, that's how much I re-use the tape strips. PLUS I can't find the darned stuff anywhere even if I wanted another roll :(

Question: What do you guys use and how do you add your adhesive and position your little pieces???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails