New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

iloveknk.com

YAYYY!! Sandy's got a new tutorial on how to make hearts and shamrocks and I did it, I made a 4 leaf clover and it's cute ;) I'm still a perfectionist so before posting, I'd still like to play a bit but it's so awesome how the smart bar changes to reflect what edit mode you are in - just awesome!!! Check out the free video and see how easy-peasy it is to do! Thanks Sandy!!!


On a sad note, I am going to have to figure out how to convert a KNK file to a GSD file for my fellow scrapaholics, any advice?? I was thining of uninstalling the Craft Robo 5.1 version and putting a much lower version on my machine to see if converting from KNK to that version of GSD would work - who knows?? I'll figure it out one day - right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails