New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tips n Tricks: Working with wood & chipboard letters

Here's an awesome post showing exactly how to cover wood and the same goes for chipboard letters.  I had to figure this out the hard way with my Baby album :)





I must also say that using the finger-xacto knife thingy is sooo much more precise than pre-cutting to the edge of the letter.  If you don't have one yet, this $5 bargain will become your best friend!


I have a cute pic from last night, my table is in place, but shelves will come later this week !

Have a wonnnnderful day!








· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:-    NikkiNix



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails