New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Creating Space/Scrap Room-Part 2.1

So to continue where I left off, I realized that the first place that I saw the IKEA Expedit shelves (that I got on a 40% off sale) was on Donna Downey's blog post when she was redoing her old studio.

and.... Ta daaa! This is my first ever video created with my digital camera and my iMac.  It was fun :)  And I certainly realize how cramped I've been when I look at this from this perspective - it's a wonder I get anything done at all!!!



And I had to leave you with another idea that I intend to incorporate, as soon as I can find a set of drawers the right size for my new shelves  - it's a scrap paper holder idea from SJh2oski taken off of YouTube.




And a bit of wisdom...



With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated and happy. Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think, Good grief, look how smart I am!
Must be where the phrase 'Smart A**' came from!


· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

1 comment:

  1. Love your video! You have inspired me to take some before and after photos of my craft space! I love the clip it up range for storage but I can't justify spending so much on storage when there are so many wonderful scrapping products out there... so I'm getting handy hubby and my handy Dad to design something for me :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails