New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Hi ho hi ho it's off tho Montreal I go....

HOLEY SMOKES BATWOMAN!!! I'm so excited, I'm doin' the happy dance!! I just got confirmation that my application to be included in the Copic Certification class was accepted!!!

hi ho hi ho it's off to Montreal I go hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho hi hooooo - hi ho hi ho hi ho :)

By any chance are there any other people coming from the Toronto area or along the 401 from Toronto to Montreal? I'd love to carpool ...pass it on :)

Annndd.... If you are wondering what all the fuss is about, check out CopicMarkers.com and I Like Markers and this video of the Copic airbrush system that I am just droooling over, and cannot wait for formal instruction on using these COOL markers/tools :)


Copic's ABS DVD Series Promo from Pushplay Productions on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails