New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Easier than I thought...

I used the Mojo Monday Week 102's template for the first time and I have to admit, my plan was to incorporate the 365 cards challenge: Feeling Blue to use three shades of blue and it the situation was looking rather "blue" when I started trying to coordinate shades of blue from my paper stash. Then I remembered this Stamping Bella Wedding Circle stamp and got to doing some paper peicing in scraps of blue paper so eventually this card just evolved from a bunch of ideas and blue things to total FIVE shades of blue - yippiee!!!
HAVING PROBLEMS WITH UPLOADING MY PIC, STAY TUNED!
FINALLY! WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS !!

Copic Marker BG01 Aqua Blue was used to help the stamp and the pima flowers match a little nicer, the papers that I stamped on are just scraps from who knows where and the forever heart charm is a from allmymemories.com item #EXPHR-F FOREVER that I traded many years ago at an all night scrapbook event. I can't find it on their website, but as I said, it was many mannnnyyy moons ago :) The wedding paper background was also from my stash and there's nothing on the back so I don't know where that is from either :( The ribbon, was a snippit from my stash and I've got some pop dots int ehre for dimension as well. Those flowers down the left are weddign confetti stuff from Michaels and I cannot believe how long that purchase has lasted me, I've been using them forever!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I've been having trouble up-loading photos too, I find it's usually in the evening... which is bad for me becasue morning is housework time lol well I'll check back later! take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again lol this card is stunning! love the clean, crisp look you have created xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails