New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tips & Tricks: How I photograph cards/pages

Tomorrow is my birrrrthhhdayyy.... have you entered my blog candy yet - see post below ... I still need 13 more friends ;) LOL...

OMG - Kristina read my mind in her "How I photograph cards/pages" post. The comments are excellent ;) Take a look at her blog post for some great tips.


So my dear Hubby got me a Kodak Easy Share 8.1 mega pixels - refurbished with a warranty. In the last 5 years we've been through a total of 3 cameras, this is our 4th... so I refuse to buy new any more. We've had motor issues, shutter sticking, just weird stuff not worth the price tag to fix. Ah well, I am back in business with my cute pink camera now :) I just need to read the manual to figure out the lighting and stuff, it's not as perfect as my last two cameras were :(

2 comments:

  1. Happy "day before your birthday"! I think that should be a big reason to start celebrating today!!! Why wait 'till tomorrow? lol! Have a great day darlin' - hope you find 13 new friends today! If I get to post anything today, I'll give a shout out for you!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday.....

    Great link...I travelled on to three more links about the same subject. Will probably change how I take my photos now. Every little bit helps.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails