New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Sweet is right!!

I just got my "handmade by" stamp that I ordered from Sweet Papery and it was so touching to open the packaging. My stamp was wrapped in blue tissue, tied with a pretty bow and had a tag from Sweet Papery but wait! That is not all... there was a hand written card attached that said "hope you enjoy your stamp". Maannn... what a sweet treat!!

I would buy from Sweet Papery over and over and over!!! I've gone back to their website again to see what trouble I can get myself into :) Also, receiving this "gift" packaged purchase made me remember again why I love card making and paper crafting and how the recipients of my creativity FEEL when they receive something from me... good thing I have a stamp now so they won't mistake it for something store bought or mass produced - LOL :)

And finally, I am so so soooo glad that I ordered it in brown ink, it looks so delicate and pretty stamped on paper, I am truly thrilled with my lil stamp. I have to make sure my fine point marker is the same brown though for when i fill in the date of the copyright... it's spaced so i can hand write the year after the copyright symbol.

My digi cam is broken :( The motor for the retractable lense is smokin' it's like the lens is stuck and no matter what I try, I can't get it to retract so it's sadly in the camera infirmary awaiting a miracle. That's why I can't post any pics of what I have been up to.... or of my new brown stamp. This will have to do, sorry. Oh... if I was to do it again, I'd order this layout instead, it wasn't available when I first chose my stamp.

1 comment:

  1. Nikki, This is so sweet! I'm curious though - do you copyright ever single card/project you do? If so, how do you do that? You can email me if you like: mamagilliam@gmail.com

    Sorry to hear about your smokin' lens!!! Good luck getting it fixed...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails