New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Paper Lanterns


These stunning lanters can be found at


Me and my big brain could imagine how they would look unassembled and flat but do I have the time/bandwidth to play and experiment?? NOOOOO!!!! LOL These are beautiful, I'd love if someone could come up with a mini-version template that we could resize and add the decorative cut-outs on - any designers up for the task?

You can find their catalogues here for even more pics of how they assemble them, etc.

UPDATES:
And a special thank you to Bonnie from the KNK Studio GE Yahoo group for finding these stunning inspirations ...and Meadelie thank you for finding this HOW TO !! ...and Marg for finding this video - just awesome!!

Anyone going to try making these??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails