You can totally use the QuicKuts flowers and leaves that come with the Silhouette in the QK Library and resize them, cut a bunch in different colours and if you have the RM upgrade the QK Library now has leaves you can also cut and add. What am I talking about??
- Once you arrange and resize your flowers and leaves, save the file! Then save under another filename so you don't lose the integrity of the individual flowers.
- Then weld the whole flower & leaves bunch and make a mat. Remove the flowers now (they are in the previous file) and add a rectangle and weld that to the flowers background as your card base and cut!
- Remember to cut a bit of paper (by hand even) at the right size for your message to be written on as well.
- Now back to your original file with all the pretty stuff. Cut the leaves and flowers in different colours, be patient with yourself.
- Now you get to assemble!! YAY!
- To make the flower pot base, I'd just cut it by hand :) And... the ribbon is the only thing holding it closed according to the original directions.
You know I am talking to you - Miss.A!! Enjoy :)