New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Musings...

I cannot believe how popular these Ikea Expedit shelves are, I mean look at this book that I stumbled across OMG!  Siigh... I wish my journey to scrappin' freedom had been paved with information like this ;)  I scoured and searched and combined all the ideas I thought would work for me in the small space I had to make my creative space FLOW :)

I've been up to some things that I haven't been sharing... I'll be designing baby shower thank you card for my sister in law, and helping a wonderful lady capture her faaaaabulous at 70 birthday MONTHSsssss celebrations... so awesome!

So, I'll be busy.  I'll share some of the final creations once I'm there... I just organizing my thoughts now ;)





Have a wonnnnderful day!

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:-    
NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails