New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Copic *Candy* Markers

Don't they look pretty as candy?



Here's my mittfull of freebies and splurges from Saturday - thank you Copic and Scrapbook Centrale :)


So my collection barely fits in my little purse thingy - pretty soon I'll be looking for a storage solution - how fun!! Just so you know if I could do it all over again I'd start with a 12 pack of Copic sketch markers in the Lights 000 range. You MUST have those light colours to really get a good blend and those light colours also behave like the colourless blender so they are awesome and a MUST have and nooo I don't have enough of them yet!


In this pic you can see the Copic regular, the Copic sketch and the Copic Ciao markers.



At the Craft store where I live I only found the Ciao's but wish I could have started with the Copic sketches. I also really like the regular ones because they have such a nice small tip. They all have their benefits and I now know how to make them ALL fit into the airbrush system so all is well ;) Here's a pic to compare them with and without their lids - pic thanks to Craft Critique.




· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix








2 comments:

  1. Interesting comments and tips....what a great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for answering my message and yes we should keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails