New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

And takeoff....

My flight is leaving... oohhh weeee... Toronto to Montreal here I come!!

Onboard Air Canada's Tango, I'm checking my bag...
  1. passport

  2. return ticket

  3. MY COPICS

  4. stamped images to test on

  5. digi images pre-printed to test on

  6. extra paper - lots of it

  7. money to spoil myself with

  8. oh yeah... taxi fare

  9. what could I have forgotten???
  10. Oh yeah... YOU!

AAaaahhh... what exciting things will today hold?

... any bets on how many new markers I'll come home with today?


· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails