New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My QK Revolution has gone to a loving new home!!

I am very happy to announce that my QK Revolution, the original case and 4X4 cutting surface and embossing plate, my lovingly used 12" cutting surface, a 4X8 alphabet, another alphabet, a 4X4 flourish die, the cookie cutter circles and squares and about 10+ 2X2 dies and die sets plus a zippered QK binder barely used to store these dies...  have been sold to Melissa for $50 (who's going to start a blog one day lol) and I am so happy to have delivered it yesterday!  Thanks to those of you who were interested but the deal is done :)

You got it M!
Woot! Woot!
cut cut stick stick wow wow
tee hee!
All the best!
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails