New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cuppa tea?

I've used Jeanette Lynton's Halloweenie colour combo, and 365 Card's Day 228 same but different papers for this challenge and a jazzy CP32 sketch with one of Mo's Digital images called Kimono all thrown together, it turned out quite nice :)
I apologise for not listing my paper source, I am honestly trying to use up my old stash so these mystery papers will be popping up quite often going forward :) As well, I am just colouring away with my Copics trying this and that to see what works and what doesn't before my Certification class - woot woot!!! ... so I haven't paid much attention to what colours I've used either.




· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:- NikkiNix

6 comments:

  1. I love this card. The colors all blend so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring. I love that there is someone else out here that uses their stash and has no clue who makes what sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justine - you're a lady after my own heart :) LOL on the "no clue"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous image! I have a "thing" for eastern/oriental so this is right up my alley. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this image is so adorable. and sheesh you are good at those copics!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails