New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Butterfly card/album

I found this fffaaaannntastic tutorial today, here's the butterfly album, and here's the tutorial.  I sincerely believe if you have a die cutting machine, like the Silhouette or the KNK, this would be an awesome, and easy project!!  I have all intentions of making one, but not for a few months so I was inspired to play with the shape and make my own template inspired slightly by my Martha Stewart butterfly punch shape.  

Here's my template making escapades 


...and then I made a cute birthday card in the meantime, waiting for the munchkin to finally fall asleep - all experimenting with my butterfly shape.  I like it!



Have a wonnnnderful day!

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:-    NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails