New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What should I journal about??

This is suuuch a hilarious and typical pic of my darling two year old, so I'm hoping to use it as the only pic on a scrapbook page.  This is something I don't normally do unless the pic or the moment is really special.  This one certainly fits the bill, especially since she is now an expert Skype'r and thinks the web cam is her personal TV!




So... do you have any ideas about WHAT I could journal about with this pic?


Thanks and have a wonnnnderful day!

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:-    NikkiNix

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails