New Blog!

Please visit me at my new blog, PrettyLittlePaperThings for new and exciting posts!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Tips & Tricks: The Font Organizer

This program, The Font Thing is yet another really awesome freeware program. I personally found it helpful to organize my 1,000s of fonts into folders so when using this program I can actually at the click of a button install and uninstall fonts as I need or want to. It's also got this great feature where you can type in whatever you want to "cut" or "print" and you can see what the font will look like to help you narrow down what the lucky font of the day will be :) This is the biggest time saver I've found to date! Unfortunately I have become addicted to fonts now ;) What a fantastic problem to have!!

Download it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails